Premium Health is seeking a highly skilled versatile, and innovative Process Engineer/ Automation Lead Specialist to join our growing team at Premium HealthCenter.
Premium Health, located in the heart of Brooklyn, is committed to providing compassionate, culturally sensitive, comprehensive health care, and behavioral health services to everyone in the community in need, regardless of ability to pay. Through our services, we aim to achieve community wellness for the individuals and families we serve. Premium Health prioritizes a collaborative care approach and utilizes evidence-based treatment, thus achieving improved patient care and superior outcomes.
Our goal is to ensure the culture of the office and each patient experience meets our Standards of CARE:Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence.
The Senior Business Analyst /Process Automation Engineer will be responsible for documenting and analyzing existing business processes, identifying areas for improvement and automation, and implementing solutions using relevant automation tools and technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in process analysis, a keen eye for detail, and expertise in systems thinking, process re-engineering, and automation technologies. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams and have a unique opportunity to contribute to our organization’s efficiency and productivity and ultimately improve patient experiences and medical outcomes by streamlining processes and leveraging automation solutions.
· Document and analyze current processes across various departments to identify pain points, bottlenecks, and areas for improvement and automation.
· Apply design thinking principles to understand user needs, empathize with user pain points, ideate innovative solutions, and create user-centered process automation workflows.
· Utilize systems thinking to understand the broader context of business processes, consider interdependencies, and identify systemic solutions.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, apply design thinking and systems thinking methodologies, and understand process automation needs from a holistic perspective.
· Design and document optimized processes by creating detailed process maps, workflow diagrams, journey maps, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the desired "to be" state using industry-standard methodologies.
· Identify opportunities for automation and identify suitable automation tools, technologies, and platforms for implementation.
· Build and deploy automation solutions that streamline tasks, reduce manual intervention, and improve overall process efficiency, including but not limitedto Robotic Process Automation (RPA), business process automation, and other relevant tools.
· Collaborate with IT team members and other stakeholders to integrate solutions and ensure compatibility and seamless data flow and operations of automated processes.
· Conduct testing and debugging of automation solutions to ensure accuracy, reliability, and adherence to requirements.
· Provide training and support to end-users on utilizing and maintaining automated processes.
· Monitor and evaluate the performance and effectiveness of solutions implemented and drive continuous improvement by analyzing data, identifying trends, and implementing appropriate adjustments or enhancements.
· Act as a subject matter expert and advisor on process automation best practices, design thinking, and systems thinking methodologies, and emerging technologies.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in process automation technologies and recommend and implement innovative solutions as appropriate.
· 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
· Exempt from over-time
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, InformationSystems, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Minimum of 5 years experience as a business analyst, process automation specialist, or similar role with a focus on process improvement and automation within a business or operational environment.
· Strong knowledge of business analysis methodologies, process modeling principles and methodologies and process improvement frameworks (e.g Lean, Six Sigma)
· Strong proficiency in process automation tools and technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms, workflow management systems, or Business Process Management (BPM) tools
· Experience in gathering requirements, applying design thinking and systems thinking principles, designing user-centered and holistic workflows, and implementing process automation solutions
· Systems thinker with excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills, and a proven ability to assess complex business processes and identify tactical and strategic optimization and automation opportunities.
· Proficient in data analysis and interpretation, with the ability to leverage data to drive process improvements.
· Proficiency in programming languages, scripting, or automation-specific languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) is a plus.
· Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools(e.g SQL, Power BI) is a plus
· Familiarity with healthcare industry processes and regulations (e.g., HIPAA) is highly desirable.
· Strong project management experience with the ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the skills to effectively work with cross functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
· Results and detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy, quality, and delivering tangible outcomes.
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans
· PublicService Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)