Premium Health islooking for outstanding nurse candidates for our Women’s Health Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) practice.
Premium Health’s Women’s Health practice is split into two divisions, OBGYN/MFM and REI. The REI unit is made up of a team of clinically renowned providers including two REI specialists and their medical teams. In addition, the REI unit houses an integrated fertility counseling program that aims to provide mental health support for patients who are engaged in fertility treatment. The team is comprised of Medical Assistants, Sonographers, Nurses and REI Specialists who are tight knit and collaborate closely on providing the care that is to our standards: Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence.
This position sits in the REI unit and offers the candidate the opportunity to be a part of the REI team who cares for the patient from the first appointment through discharge. The nurse is responsible to coordinate with providers on patient related issues and questions regarding care, lab results and ultrasound findings. The nurse will handle telephone triage, including calls to patients with results, coordinating appointments and communicating therapy changes. The nurse will educate patient on treatment protocol and medication teachings. In addition, the nurse will assess patients understanding of treatment protocols and medication usage. The nurse will also provide compassionate care and emotional support to patient throughout the entire process.
Ideal candidates will have excellent documentation and communication skills, be a team player and very detail-oriented, and adapt quickly to changes throughout their day while collaborating with clinical staff.
· Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
· Cover holidays and Sundays as assigned
· Daily telephone calls to patients informing of lab results, coordinating appointments, and communicating therapy changes.
· Educate patient on treatment protocols and medications
· Assess patients understanding of treatment protocol and medication use
· Coordinate with physicians and nurses on patient related issues and questions regarding care, lab results and ultrasound findings
· Communicate with patient regularly on treatments and lab review
· Telephone Triage
· Document of all patient interactions
· Provide compassionate care and emotional support to patient throughout the entire process
· Demonstrate strong documentation skills and proper use of EMR
· Cover holiday and Sundays as assigned
· Adhere to the standards of care set forth by Premium Healthcare and provide quality and supportive care
· Provide culturally sensitive care
· Strong IVFBackground with a minimum 2-year experience
· Graduate from an accredited nursing program ASN/BSN
· BLS certified
· $40 - $50 per hour, commensurate with experience and credentials
· Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
· Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans