Premium Health is looking for outstanding OBGYN candidates for our Women’s Health practice. Premium Health’s Women’s Health practice is split into two divisions, OBGYN/MFM and REI. Both the MFM and REI units are also on-site, allowing for on-site prenatal diagnosis, and easy scheduling for consultations with MFM and REI physicians. The OBGYN unit contains a complete obstetrics and gynecology unit, with pre-natal diagnoses and gynecologic ultrasounds. We expect a complete gynecologic ambulatory and in-house surgical practice in the future.
This position sits in the OBGYN unit, and offers a focus on Obstetrics; with all deliveries performed at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. As of February 2021, Premium Health’s OBGYN department expects to deliver 120 babies this year, and hopes to have 5 OBGYNs to deliver around 500-600 patients per year.
Ideal candidates will enjoy working on a dedicated team of RNs, MAs, Sonographers and an eventual 5 other physicians, with about 25% of patients referred by Premium Health REI physicians. Our goal is to make the obstetrical care experience to our standards: Compassionate, Agile, Respectful, and Excellent.
• 1 day at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital to attend deliveries, and cover after-hour/overnight emergency calls
• 1 day off after working on-call for 24 hours during a weekday
• 3 days in-office to see outpatients
• MD or DO
• Board Eligible
• Compassionate and willing to go above and beyond to provide treatments that meet our patients’ and their families’ unique needs
• Strong teamwork ethic and positive, flexible attitude
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• NHSC Loan Repayment Program
• Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans