Premium Health is looking for outstanding candidates for the Medical Assistant position at our Internal Medicine practice.
Premium Health, located in the heart of Brooklyn, is committed to providing compassionate, culturally sensitive, comprehensive health care, and behavioral health services to everyone in the community in need, regardless of ability to pay. Through our services, we aim to achieve community wellness for the individuals and families we serve. Premium Health prioritizes a collaborative care approach and utilizes evidence-based treatment, thus achieving improved patient care and superior outcomes.
Conveniently located midway between Flatbush and Boro Park, our Foster Avenue location is home to our adult internal medicine, adult behavioral health, and podiatry departments. Our team goes the extra mile to make every patient visit a positive one. In addition to providing top notch medical care, every visit is an opportunity to build relationships and every patient is treated like family. Our goal is to make each patient’s care experience to our standards: Compassionate, Agile, Respectful, and Excellent.
Premium Health is looking for a Medical Assistant I to push the pediatric team to be more efficient, improve patient care, and have a lasting impact on the patient experience.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience as a medical assistant and will be skilled in phlebotomy.
· Full-Time, Sunday- Thursday
· Sunday 10-6 pm, Monday 11-7 pm, Tuesday 11-7 pm, Wednesday 9:30-5:30 pm, Thursday 11-7 pm
· Greeting patients and rooming patients
· Collecting vitals (BP, height, weight, RR, etc.) and documenting within the EMR system
· Preparing patients and rooms for procedures as indicated
· Responding to patient medical questions
· Phlebotomy and POC testing
· Cleaning rooms between patients
· Instrument cleaning and sterilization
· Stocking/restocking rooms as needed
· Medical Assistant Certificate / Phlebotomy Certificate preferred
· Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
Commensurate with years of experience and credentials, $21 - $24 per hour
· Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
· Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans