Premium Health is looking for outstanding candidates for the Call Center Specialist position for our Internal Medicine, Pediatric and Dermatology Departments.
Premium Health, located in the heart of Brooklyn, is committed to providing compassionate, culturally sensitive, comprehensive health care, and behavioral health services to everyone in the community in need, regardless of ability to pay. Through our services, we aim to achieve community wellness for the individuals and families we serve. Premium Health prioritizes a collaborative care approach and utilizes evidence-based treatment, thus achieving improved patient care and superior outcomes.
Our goal is to ensure the culture of the office and each patient experience meets our standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence.
Ideal candidates can work well under pressure and in fast paced environments.
· Sunday 9am - 5pm, Monday – Thursday 11am – 7pm
· Answer phone calls
· Schedule appointments
· Verify medical insurances
· Create referrals
· Respond to patient medical questions
· Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor
· $21-$24 per hour, commensurate with experience
· Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF)
· Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans