Premium Health is looking for outstanding candidates for the Receptionist position in our Kochavim Behavioral Health department.
Premium Health, located in the heart of Brooklyn, is committed to providing compassionate, culturally sensitive, comprehensive health care and behavioral health services to everyone in the community in need, regardless of ability to pay. Through our services, we aim to achieve community wellness for the individuals and families we serve. Premium Health prioritizes a collaborative care approach and utilizes evidence-based treatment, thus achieving improved patient care and superior outcomes. The Kochavim program at Premium Health brings superb pediatric mental health care to underserved communities through a regional consortium FQHC model.
The Kochavim program at Premium Health brings superb pediatric mental health care to underserved communities through a regional consortium FQHC model. All employees in the program are a part of and trained by a multidisciplinary team providing evidence-based treatments tailored to each child’s individual needs. Our program is designed to take the best of what an academic center offers clinicians by providing space and time for collaboration and learning and what a private practice offers patients by encouraging sufficient time with their clinician at each visit.
The Receptionist will work on a team of Mental Health professionals including psychologists, psychiatrists, and clinical social workers in a highly collaborative environment that facilitates professional growth.
· Minimum 32 hours per week (full time)
· Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday
· Schedule and confirm appointments for new and existing patients
· Track clinician appointments using EHRs and other software
· Expeditiously respond to patient phone calls and emails
· Ensure timely refills of medications
· Verify insurances
· Greet, inform, and direct patients including small children, adolescents, and their families
· Track and maintain department-wide metrics and patient information, and maintain contact/referral resources for the department
· Protect and preserve confidential information
· Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor
· $21-$24 per hour, commensurate with experience
· PaidTime Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement Plans, Commuting plans
· Public ervice Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)